Two weeks ago I was at a baby shower chatting with some friends. It turned to Project Runway, and one of them asked if I've ever sewed my finger, like some of the contestants have on the show. I thought about it and answered, "no matter how much pressure I'm under or if I'm in a rush I've never ever sewn my finger." And then I think I go on about how that would never EVER happen to me. So if any of you know me well enough, you can guess what happens to me a 1 week after this conversation.
That's right I sewed my finger on my sewing machine for the first time in my life.
Monday, October 26, 2009
MY FINGER!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
umm, I suppose this is my fault?
Actually this is Marisa's fault. I already told her she cursed me. LOL
Post a Comment