So a while ago I promised to post pictures of my projects. Well my computer blew up. Not literally but it wouldn't turn on. I think the motherboard is fried. And for some reason this past year I stopped being super paranoid about my computer and data lose, hence I didn't back up any of my data. I used to back up my data monthly of not weekly (and at my most paranoid everyday).
So it's been down for a few months and I had to purchase a laptop. I'm not sure if I can still recover any for my files from the old hard drive. I'm still sort of in denial, I want to pretend that it's possible to recover everything, but I'm too scared to find out the truth. More or less I'm in a state of limbo on this matter.
Luckily some of my projects involve Grip N Flip, so she has pictures at least. But as for everything else, I have my fingers crossed and awaiting my heart and mind to be ready for the worst case scenario.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Promised Pictures You Ask
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment