Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sheepcap DONE!!!

And here it is ladies and gentlemen the finished product.

Stuntbear Modeling Final Sheepcap

OK, I know you're all wondering how is THIS Sheepcap any different from the other two that I made. But if you held the real thing in your hands, you would be able to tell the difference in the wooliness. Fork and I are very happy with the results. Hopefully Bear will love the Sheepcap. I told Fork I want pictures of Bear in Sheepcap!!!

And just for fun . . . we put Stuntbear in all the Sheepcaps. It looks like he has a sheepcoat on.

4 comments:

Sew Shy said...

Haha, all those sheepcaps have turned the bear into a sheep!

Sew Shy said...

Oh, and the final sheepcap is really cute. Love the pink ears.

Anonymous said...

OMG it's a magical sheep!
*year of sheep*

Anonymous said...

YES it is less sheepy!