Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cuttin' up some Underwear

I realized that the shirt was a little too small for my back piece. I realize that the T-shirt is a size Small and there is nothing about me that is small. After some deliberation, I decided to cut the back piece so that it over laps the side seam of the shirt. I'm not sure if this will change the stretch of the fabric thus rendering this test piece null and void. I don't want to use a different T-shirt since this T-shirt has the most similar stretch resiliency compared with my original piece.

I apologize for the bad picture, but when have any of my pictures been any good?

I have 4 pieces: Front, Back, Crotch, Crotch Lining



After cutting my pieces I realized that the red and white stripe pattern remind me of pirates. Does this mean I'm making pirate underwear?

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Embroider "ARGH" on the back and you've got yourself some pirate booty. Ha ha ha!