Friday, December 11, 2009

Late Night Infomercials

Recently during late night infomercials I've been catching this one product called the Yudu. It's a do-it-yourself-at-home screen printing machine. It has everything. I mean everything. The machine does everything you would ever need for a simple screen printing job. It reminds me of a PCS (printer/copier/scanner). I can see its appeal. Who hasn't wanted to screen print a few shirts? Heck, I've wanted to screen print for as long as I've been crafty and I've recently taken a screen printing class just to squelch the obsession. And it looks simple and easy to use. But I'm not sure I'm ready to fork over $300 just yet. I think I'm going to stick to my ghetto ways for a little longer. But I have to say those infomercials are good. I've come close to falling for their siren's call.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.