So most of you might have already forgotten about the Bill Skirt. And so did I, until I found this picture of Grip N Flip in the Bill outfit in it's entirety.
There is the skirt you've seen several times already, I also made the long gloves. They came from an old shirt that my stepmom didn't want (recycle reduce reuse!!!). The short gloves came from Hot Topic. And the piece de resistance is the shirt she screen printed herself of Bill's Face. I have some links of the tutorials we used on the right.
Strangely enough since she made this shirt Bill's band Tokio Hotel has gotten air play on MTV. I was very surreal to see them there when months before most people, me included, had never even heard of this German Band.
Apparently the main vocalist Bill and lead guitarist Tom are twins. At first I thought fraternal twins . . but no IDENTICAL. But Bill is so pretty how can they be identical twins you ask?? After careful consideration and observation the answer to that question is: dreadlocks are disgusting and dirty.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Bill Skirt Finale . . Finally
Tags:
bill skirt,
gloves,
grip n flip,
rrr,
screen printing,
sewing,
skirt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, dreadlocks are gross.
I think if they both had normal hair..their faces would look similar.
Actually, as of now, they're quite popular. o.O It's weird.
But they'll sing in English, they're white, and they're pop-y, so I guess it's not too big of a surprise?
I guess I was just a little ahead of the game then. XD
Post a Comment